Training Seminars are typically three hours in duration. They can be arranged for the instruction of small or larger groups. As for the topic of the seminar, there are plenty to choose from, including but not limited to:
- Meyer’s System of Fencing
- Fencing from the Postures
- Fechtschul Fencing
- Applied Meyer Tactics
The duration of Educational Seminars depends entirely on the topic of which there are many! Some examples include:
- A General History of Fencing (weapon petting zoo)
- How to Use a Sword (and why)
- Historical Fencing: A Culture of Honor and Respect
- The Wars of Religion and How History Likes to Repeat
- Old World Bloodsport: The Fechtschul Culture.
Please be sure to use the Comment section of the Booking form to inquire about other seminar topics that suit and address your local clubs’ training and educational needs. If inquiring after a speaking engagement for a public school please ask after the K-8 reduced rates.